Saturday, February 11, 2006

a mission to the starry stars

How many beautiful voices never get "heard"? How many walking artforms never get "seen"? If one would simply take a swift round-a-bout view of our world they would quickly notice that a large portion of its populace is driven to becoming famous. The two major routes taken by the general masses are Rock-stardom or the ever loomin Stage. The problem is that so many people don't get to the spotlight. They never find the right place or the right time. Most of the time they have pretty good acting skills and a lot of times they have voices that woo the world. They just never make it all the way. So, I wonder, how many beautiful voices are out there that never even have an oportunity to ring out? How many good acting skills never see the light of day? It just hit me when I was watching this random opera show on cable at the girls house. I wasn't really "watching" it. Some girl turned it on and now one turned it off. Really. I wasn't watching it. I just saw it. C'mon. Well, it hit me anyway. There's a lot of really talented people out there who never get a big shot, or even a medeocre shot. What exactly did God have in mind? Hmmmmm....I wonder.....Hmmmmmm.............dot dot dot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home