Wednesday, September 06, 2006

You know you're a VW owner when...


Today I was inspired by the Blanc blog to do my own "you know you're a ____________ when" so here it goes.

You know you're a Volkswagen owner when:

-Less than $1,000 for a repair is the best and most shocking news that you have ever received

-You have a list of approved synthetic oils memorized

-You have your service guy on speed dial

-You update other VW owners on your current issue

-A standard garage won't repair your car for any amount of money

-When you try to order parts from NAPA the guy behind the counter exclaims "Holy ____!" at the price of all you parts

-In case of emergency you own a Chilton book

-People gawk at you when you say "Oh yeah, that will totally fit."

...And you won't sell it for anything in the world...Domenica (our 98 Passat 1.8L Turbo), this is my ode to you...we will never leave you nor forsake you...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think VW owners are like Mac owners. There's a little cult going on. You have to have one to understand. I don't have a VW, but my roomate did and I drove it on occasion.

10:55 PM  
Blogger well,blue productions said...

It's so true...I've even begun a new endeavor this week in an attempt to adapt to what my car needs...I started double clutching.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home