Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Some things should never be said...not even after midnight

For you on this special occassion on the 7 year anniversary of the International House of Prayer in Kansas City I want to share with you my experience so far...

Being that I was simply working ALL day yesterday and yay hours into the night I experienced a side of the celebration that many others do not have the privilege of enjoying...Rock and roll and I worked registers all night, Thigh highs was rocking the raffle booth and Texas was chillin' filling in the MASSIVE holes in all the fabulous sale displays...oh yes, quite a crew...

At 11:38pm a customer whom had visited us several times last night popped in just in time for my husband to leave and then through a series of undisclosable events Thighs to call me barren...no idea...I don't know how we got there or where we were going...as if this is not awkard enough this customer then looked at me and said "I don't know I think you look the opposite of barren"...meaning...pregnant? I had no idea at this point what the crap was going on...I just found myself nearly weeping and crying out for Jesse as the customer proceeded to say what he thought the opposite of barren was in several different ways "Fruitful...Young...Vibrant..." all the while never dispelling his comments as innapropriate or weird...I wanted to shoot myself...this is my shout out to those that a 24-7 place attracts...you don't look barren either.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fairing Well said...

you are absolutly beautiful, and positvely fruitful!!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home