Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tell Me Something


These three little words are the key to getting to know someone. I tell Jesse this all the time, just a simple little tell me something can unlock a memory lost in the sand of time that make you again realize why you are so in love with someone.

Today I am encouraging you to ask someone, anyone really to simply tell you something. It is really interesting the varied responses you'll get to such questions, the things that different people think you should know. If the person that you asked is confused, favorite cereal is a good default, it will unlock a myriad of things that you didn't know about someone.

Here, I'll go first. Tell me something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

We do a variation of this in our house. We say, "Tell me a story." It's great for car trips...and is enormously entertaining with an imaginative 4 year old.

Ok...I'll tell you something. I had 8-grain hot cereal for breakfast while checking my e-mail and listening to my 4yr-old's running commentary on the photo album she's looking at.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Fairing Well said...

i am butt tired... today was a day that was totally ridiculous and my feet smell like cheese.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's something: Today I'm wearing a sweatshirt sporting my old college that my wife bought me for valentine's day like 2 and a half years ago.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home