Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Frat boy, formittable prankster and Friend


I know you beat me home but I'll meet you in the sky. We all miss you already and are completely jealous of the view that you now behold. As for everything else I am going to let you in on a few secrets. I also want to take this opportunity to say happy birthday since I never did...so sorry friend.

The Pranks:
I know that it was always you and I'm ever grateful that it was never Jasmine in the box.

The House:
We know you weren't really the only one who cleaned.

The chair:
I could have taken you but I didn't want to embarass you.

Your Name:
I know now that it doesn't mean 'rising sun soaring eagle running elk buffalo heart", but it was fun while it lasted. I took the liberty of looking it up, Luke actually means "bringer of light" which makes so much more sense.

Luke Simmons you my friend were a true hero. Your faith inspired us all and your life was an offering. I love you buddy and wish that you could have stuck around, but our God is faithful and you my friend are with him now. Give Jesus a hug from us and tell Him that He is so lucky to have you with Him.

See you in the MK,

Love Char and Jesse

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

To the Millennial Kingdom (said with cup of tea held high into the air)...

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah the pranks and the jokes. Did you ever get to witness the fart machine?

3:17 PM  
Blogger well,blue productions said...

I never had the pleasure.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home