Saturday, September 30, 2006

Date Night



This week was so beautiful...It was the first week since the semester started that we actually got the time together that we are scheduled to. It was amazing...I spent a ton more time than I usually do in the PR with Jesse...studied some old friends (Abraham and Co.) and got to hang out with people all while bookstore goodness and homework got done.

This wonderful week culminated in a gorgeous date night. First I finally got the pictures from our lovely honeymoon developed and then I took Jesse (first time ever) out. We went to Mongolian BBQ, which is where he took me on our second date, and then to Coldstone for some serious creamed goodness. We ate so much chocolate...Jesus is so loving...and then headed home for some quality cuddling. It was wonderful...we went to bed early and got up late and Jesse decided to spend today with me instead of doing his normal 8 hours in the PR...it was just nice to do the every-day together. We did our laundry, cleaned the kitchen, dusted our belongings, bought groceries, got Isaac and Zoey some gourmet treats, brought the Skidlet over from KCAI and dear Elias is in town. We ate some Uno's pizza and introduced Elias to The Tick, which if you don't know is quite and endearing cartoon from the days of Love's youth that he loves...we immediately purchased season 1 on DVD after it's release.

All in all the day has been extremely lovely, I can't wait until our next one...Jesse thinks of me so often...I've never been more in love with Jesus than since we've been married...Jesse points me in His direction so often...once again, what is man that You are mindful of him?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oh, Darlin', you are so blessed, and I am so glad!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home