Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bitter and Hateful...


This is me today...bitter and hateful...why? No real reason...nothing that could ever be justified or will be repaid in blood ...just a day...a day in a season revealing the state of my heart and emotions that is not necessarily what I was hoping to see...do you ever feel like your going backwards even when you know that you're getting better? I do...when I am faced and dealing with the state of my heart it makes me think that I am never going to get any where...even when I look behind me in terms of distance I still feel like it is merely a drop in the bucket compared to the momentous feats in front of me that I have yet to scale...Oh Jesus help me...much ado about nothing I tell you...but I'm super offended about it...about the nothing...it seems so big but really it's trivial...I know this but man I tell you I'm still so pissed about it...

Okay citizens...that's all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home