Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oh how things change

I once lived in a house with people I loved and adored. Some were my heroes others were those who looked up to me. I moved on with life, love and the pursuit of happiness and watched heroes become fools, others wounded and some made into objects...I watched as friends became enemies, hope turned to despair and faith was tested time and time again.

It's been two years since my dad came back and is now once again on the path of destruction...why is life so cruel?

Jesus will soon come back and wisdom will be justified...wisdom that looks like foolishness...today it's hard.

Stream of conscioussness excerpt as I sat in a pew:

Char: Jesus, why did Luke die?
Jesus: So you would love Me more.
Char: That seems cold.
Jesus: Don't worry, he likes it here better.

Odd, but so comforting. It will only be a minute...just a minute.

The things I miss...

Ode to Love:
You are the most amazing human being I have ever come into contact with. You're beuatiful, wonderful, caring, you love me, you're real, you could never lie to anyone, you're a man of integrity and you are truly my best friend. I love you too.

Sorry this is so depressing, it's just the mood.

Oh, on a happier note...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!!!! This will truly be a good day. Also my Happy Birthdays need to go to David and Seth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oh Char, there are no words...just wanted to acknowledge that I read this, and my honest prayers are with you.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home