Monday, October 30, 2006

The Best Birthday Ever



Before I give you the spiel on the above topic I would like to take a moment to congratulate my dear and loving husband on the Cardinals win of the world series. Congratulations Love, I'm so glad that it was for you.

Onto the topic at hand. Sunday was my 21st birthday. This weekend my incredibly amazing husband put together the most beautiful weekend ever for me. On Saturday he got some friends together and we all went out to dinner at this wonderful Italian market style restaraunt, it was lovely. Then today my fantastic coworkers took me to Blue Koi for dumpings and ginger basil chicken...oh so yummy. The apex of the weekend was Sunday when the man that I love went the extra mile and loved me excessively well.

Below I chronicle for you the events of a lovely evening:
-Jesse got out of car after a trip to the Prayer Room and gave me flowers
-We got into the car to go to shopping on the plaza and he gave me more flowers
-We went to Antrho and Banana Republic (my favorites!)
-We got back in the car to go to dinner at a yet undisclosed location and Jesse read me a story that he had written about me...he's the cutest.
-Jesse took me to the Crown Center neck of the KC woods and we got to a street where he got super excited and pointed up and said "Look! Look! There it is!" Again, the cutie
-The restaraunt was Skies on the top of the Hyatt, it is KC's revolving restaraunt lit only by candlelight
-I had the KC Strip (mmmm, yummy) Jesse had a double cut pork chop stuffed with crab and shrimp (mmm again)
-Jesse took me home where when I got in our room there were more beautiful flowers

All in all it was amazingly beautiful, Jesus is so amazing, He simply stamped my heart with love over the whole weekend. I have fantastic friends, an amazing family and truly the most lovely dear and loving husband that has ever been. I hope that your birthday will be as lovely as mine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Fairing Well said...

WOW!! THAT IS SO AWESOME...i should probably print this out and give this to scott as a little inspiration for my birthday in march..or forget the faulkners, maybe jessie could just do some one on one counseling for my dear husband on how to be amazingly romantic(still can't get over that engagement story!)HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!wish we could have been there!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home