Friday, February 23, 2007

Please Pray

Shelley Hundley is one of our leaders here at IHOP. On Monday her brother Joel Hundley kidnapped his three young children and took them to El Salvador. They are in serious danger, he is not able to take care of them. The youngest is only 10 months old and is still breast feeding. You can watch an interview with Shelley here.

During this last conference every time I saw Shelley the first words out of her mouth were "Pray for Allen Hood" so now let's hold her, Brittany and of course the children's mother and Joel's wife Heather up in prayer. This is a very urgent cry for justice, please pray.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kindra Lore said...

Please let Shelley know that many people are praying for those babies. Lets hope they find them soon! Shelley and Heather are in my prayers as well.

Respectfully,
KindraLore

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this still an active story, there have been no updates posted anywhere or anymore media coverage?

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becareful of this Shelley Hundley! She is a wolf in sheeps clothing. I was in a lesbian relationship with her in College and she still contacts me to "hook up"!! I have been healed of my issues and have left that life but she keeps trying to drag me back into it!

She is in leadership at the International House of Prayer and it is sick! How could a prophetic people not see through her fascade! She is evil, demented and very dangerous to be around...she manipulates every situation and lies like nothing I have ever seen in my life!

She has even told friends of mine that we are still together just so that I am rejected and go running into her arms.

BEWARE PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home