Thursday, February 01, 2007

I've found my Comfort


Recently, I've been extremely uneasy. The reality of the end-times has been hitting me lately, with the president of Iran being a serious Mahdist and Israel nearly nuking Tehran it's hard to ignore the signs that the we are in serious times. Recently the urgency had been hitting me, as you know it does, but this time I had no comfort. I knew that Jesus was returning but, before that the saints along with the rest of the world are going to be handed over to satan...this is cause for disturbance. Since I've been so stirred I've been reading many things. I've tried to stay informed about the Sunni-Shiite crisis in Iraq within which the US may be aiding in the largest genocide the earth has ever seen as well as the growing possibility of nuclear exchange between Iran and Israel. In the wake of my disturbance I decided to read something that I knew would although be terrifying hopefully bring me peace, so I have become a student of the end of the age. Most recently, I've been enveloped with my old buddy Daniel. This is where I found comfort.

Daniel 7 verses 13 and 14 was just what I needed: "I was watching in the night visions, and behold One like the Son of Man coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him, then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom that all peoples, nations and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away, and His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed."

Jesus is coming, He isn't going to leave us in ruins, it is His objective to return to the planet and once and for all make manifest in the natural the destruction of the works of the devil which was brought to fullness by the cross. These are still grave times, but I have found my comfort and I am coming up leaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home