Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Today's Ramblings


It is the 27th day of December. This day may mean many things to many people, but to us here at the Forerunner Bookstore it can only mean Onething.

Allow me to backup. Beofore the days of onething began there was Christmas. Christmas was wonderful. We had Jesse's family over and had a great time. I feel like we cooked for 24 hours, but it was a raging success. After dinner on Christmas Eve the fam played a round of pop culture trivial pursuit where Mama D guessed LL Cool J to win the music piece of the pie and literally everyone was against Jesse and I. Pure jealousy really, they kept trying to skip our turns and block the TV at the all play portion of the pie piece challenges, but in the end, Josh and Steffane won, which was well deserved, even though Mama D told them the answer, they have a newborn so I believe that they pretty much deserve anything. Christmas day was filled with fun and rounded out with a lovely call from my BF, which was lovely. That's our Christmas in a nutshell.

Back to the matter at hand. Onething. Here we go people, here we go. Yesterday went off without a hitch and today is looking like the same will happen. As for the next four days, I'm simply praying that this year the valet at the hotel won't put another 4 dents in my car. I'm thinking I'll take pictures of all sides of it as Jesse hands him the keys. That should do it. Happy onething!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home