Thursday, December 14, 2006

Confessions


I'm not hardcore...You have no idea how painful that was to write, but this is my confession people. I cry, often at that, my heart gets hurt probably easier than most people. I am sorry for misleading you as to who I am, but as it turns out when you get married it's really hard to pull off who you aren't because your spouse just so happens to much better compliment who you are, or they should anyway because if you've been fake the whole time, you're in trouble.

Kirk, Brandon, I'm sorry. I don't even think I could tear someone a part any more...although it was a most treasured skill for many years. You maybe wondering to yourself "What has happened to our beloved Char? She did really go soft when she got married." To which I would reply "No no no, it began happening before Love...the name of the game is Desert Streams."

That's right people, I haven't been living watered yet, but I look forward to next fall when I get to join the band of elite who have admitted that they have a problem and are ready to own it, get healed for real and push delete for real. It might take two times through the 9 month program, but hey, well worth the trouble. You should check it out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, baby, you'll always be the mankiller to me.

lot's of love kid.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

It's so funny to me to see how different we are becomeing. Two days ago I made a boy cry debating a stupid theory he had about the roots of the futile system in medieval Europe.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I love you Charleen. And I love your confession. As a former Femi-nazi combat boot wearer (note - this isn't always so "former") I applaud your guts to confess sensitivity. Your already part of the elite. Love you!!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home