Sunday, November 05, 2006

Every now and then


Once in a while I just like to take a minute to dwell upon how incredible God is. I hope that I actually do this everyday it's just that every now and then I bubble over and must post it here in the ramblings category. God is so good, he is so good. There is nothing I could do without Him and I wish that there was something that I can do for Him. My life seems like such a small thing compared to being rescued from hell and the sacrifice of Christ on the cross. It's really incredible. Everyday I'm reminded by my surroundings the faithfulness and the love of the Uncreated.

I love You too. On the days I can't see You or hear You or even know that You're real I know that You're whispering "I love you" to me. Crazy...weird...and unnaturally natural. Thank You Jesus for You're unmerited grace, I cannot repay the things that You've done, but I will waste my life here, before You.

This is also that every now and then that warrants the bragging on of my Love. Married or celibate God knows what He has for our lives. I have the privilege of death by marriage. Here on this cross I am in love and the man that I belong with is killing me but it hurts in a way that I never thought possible. I love dying. I love being crucified here and I am glad every morning to wake up next to him and be ready to die to myself. I am stubborn. Very very stubborn. This one is so patient, loving and kind, Jesus knew what would kill me fastest and I have to say it's the whole nice thing. He's so nice...all the time, he is nice to a fault...a fault that makes me cry because of how stubborn I am...dying, I'm dying here. Jesse, God is, I love you and it is my honor to die here with you. I can't believe that we've only been married for four months, I feel that I've known you for a lifetime and been close to you since the dawn of time. I love you. Thank You Jesus for this one, he is truly beautiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger well,blue productions said...

*blush*, I like you too

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home