Thursday, November 02, 2006

Nothing I can do about it


Today was one of those days. I walked in the office at 9 am ready and raring to go and the first instances of the day made it pretty clear to me that Mama said there'd be days like this, for real.

So, I had a homie from another department come in and ask me where Rock and Roll was, I said in a meeting she said "There is a man on your couch wailing...right here in the store." What? Surely this will be the weirdest day ever I thought to myself. I walked out to investigate her claims and it was yay worse than I expected.

On the floor next to the couch was a man weeping and sobbing as he was draped over the furniture...oh goodness, what do I do with this...I was curious as to what he had been reading that would undo him in such away...Passion for Jesus? Evidential Power of Beauty? Prayer by Balthasar? What touched him in this way...the answer my friends is none of the above...can you guess it? The Rapture Question Answered...I need to get serious about the way I study the end-times, but seriously, The Rapture Question Answered...this is my life. I walked away looking at my smiling cashiers and shrugged...there's nothing I can do about it, really nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fairing Well said...

hilarious. thanks for the info.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home