Friday, November 03, 2006

This Other Half


So my feeling as of late is one of a kind of struggle. A bit of a hardship, if you will. Then again...momentary light afflictions right? At least I'm not in a fox hole with one leg left as a guy tries to tell me I'm a good shot. But then again. Aren't we all? Aren't we all?

This is my post. Like it or not. I only post once in three blue moons and so I feel I have a right to be as weird as I want. I'm not sure if the crowds will really go for it, but I'm not here solely for posterity.

Ok....so...um....something of substance....
Relinquish my dreams far reaching chasm!!
I pray you feel my turse diparture from one storm!!!
Rip me not!! For my help is Most High!!!!

'Tis a far far better thing I do....'Tis a far far better place I go to.

To be.

All right. I hope this has satisfied all your little thirstiness for a blog. There's a little bit of this, little bit of that. I tried to hit home with the classics. Then again who knows? Maybe noone'll get it........................

~The husband a.k.a. not the girl who usual writes this.

4 Comments:

Blogger well,blue productions said...

I like you.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Fairing Well said...

ahhh! I knew it! As I was reading I thought..this is totally that other half! We like you to.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Well, it's fair to say that we like you over here, too!

Were you hoping that noone would get it?

I read poetry. I think I get it even if I don't get it. *grin*

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want char back!!! Boo down with letting that dirty confusing other half write...next thing you know Isaac will be writing poetry too...CHAR CHAR CHAR CHAR the crowd(katie) is now getting violent

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home