Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Guerilla Radio


For Thanksgiving Jesse and I traveled westard to St. Louis. Jesse's father has a radio show and every Thanksgiving he has the fam on the show to talk about the holiday season and favorite Christmas movies and what not. It was a good time. Mostly we all just sat in a little room and did really random things. Every now and then Bob came over our head phones (Jesse's dad) and told us the things that would get him fired and asked us all to adhere to things that wouldn't get him fired...I think we did okay. The boys sang a song from Holiday Inn, Jesse's mom and I rocked the female scene and Bob tried to get us all to talk about IHOP and Jesus instead of making fun of James.

I think everyone should have a chance to be on the radio, it was fun and people responded well to the randomness. I think that the people who called in or just heard us and talked to Bob later related to it because at the core of the family we're all the same. No matter how messed up or how perfect the unit is you're still a bunch of people who didn't pick eachother but will be tied together forever. My sisters and brother and I are so different from eachother, we've got two artists who love the backstage (ceramics and sculpture for one and drawing for the other) a mathematician techie genius, a science geek who sings and loves attention and a Lord of the Rings, horse riding, Cars fanatic, not to mention none of us are anything like our parents. Kathy and I aren't Republicans, (but I'm a not Democrat either) Anna doesn't really care she just wants world peace, Ruthie is a hippie and monkey will probably own many guns. I love this game. Love your family today!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pictures are neat but give us some audio...

6:33 PM  
Blogger well,blue productions said...

Wow, did I say westward? I obviously meant eastward...

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want audio too!!!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home