Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just thought I'd come clean


I had an extremely stimulating conversation today with by far the most right-winged person I have ever met. It was extremely interesting and yay terrifying. It inspired me to confess something to my parents...mom, dad, I'm not a Republican.

Interjection: "When all hope is lost the answer to your prayers is Chuck Norris." I just heard this on a commercial for Delta Force and I thought that I would share it with all of you.

That's all for today citizens, good night and good luck.

4 Comments:

Blogger well,blue productions said...

well, i'm sure chuck norris is somewhere high on the list...certainly not the total answer...but he is gonna be in the MK...that's gotta be something.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I seem to remember having that exact conversation with my parents some years ago. :) ...uh...and I might have had the same conversation with your parents, too...

12:26 PM  
Blogger well,blue productions said...

I think I was there when you had that conversation with my parents...They raised us to think for ourselves :)

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the scene in "you've got mail" where meg ryan tells her boyfriend that she didn't vote in the last mayoral election. "That's o.k., I forgive you."

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home