Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Life outside the Bookstore

Some times in our random rants here at FBS I wonder about the other departments and if they are as eclectic as we are. Today the following conversation took place between a nameless/faceless department in my office. See if you can guess who it was.

All of these things were being said at the same time:

-So, are you going to dress warm tomorrow?
-Oh yeah, I check the weather everyday before I leave my house
-How is it going to get cold so fast?
-It said freezing rain, who came up with that? Freezing rain, don't these people know that if the rain is frozen that's called snow?
-I think if it's frozen before it hits the ground then it's called sleet
-It's going to be 20 degrees or something
-Why does it do that? It's like 60 right now...

And then they left...name that department folks, extra points for who said what.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea who said what but I do want to say that when I was working in the FM office accross the hall you're guys' office was the funnest of them all.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Sacred Trust is pretty stinkin' rockin' & I'm guessing Event Management or maybe IT!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home