Wednesday, November 29, 2006

From one generation to another


The infamous Grandma Cat came to Thanksgiving. This woman is incredible and I would have married Jesse just to be related to her. She is credited with the quote of Thanksgiving:

"That's it, I'm done, I'm out, bury me now."

Thank you GC, we all appreciate you. Next, a quote from my own grandmother. Jesse and I went to MN not that long ago and my grandma also had a little whisper of wisdom for all of us. We were having dinner and one of my aunts was late because of a work meeting so my uncle asked my grandma if she would like him to top off her wine glass to which she replied:

"Sure, might as well get drunk."

Thank you grandma, my life is always enriched by your presence.

Love your grandparents today, they're rockin' people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home