Sunday, January 28, 2007

Good idea, bad idea


For Christmas Jesse and I received a rockin' gift from brother John, Anamaniacs season 2 on DVD. Hold down the jealousy please, I know it's awesome. There is a segment in this timeless cartoon called good idea, bad idea which highlights the good and bad ideas of one Mr. Skullhead. Recently I realized something that I do reguarily is a bad idea and I wanted to let you in on it.

Why I don't read a certain blog any more:
Many of you know what blog I am referrring to, the rest of you feel free to bear with me.

1. I get offended
2. I get deffensive
3. There is literally NOTHING that any of us can do or say that will change anything about what these individuals feel about IHOP.
4. These two are still brothers in Christ and I don't want to crucify them in my heart
5. It isn't life giving
6. I'm not mature enough to handle it.

This is how I feel. I know and trust that these individuals just like you and I on some level are actually trying to work it out and since I don't know them personally I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and try to keep my comments to myself so one day when I see them in heaven I know that my heart did not hold offense when persecuted.

These are my thoughts, no penny required.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fairing Well said...

Listen, if I offended you so badly...You should just tell me...haha...just kidding;)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home