Monday, January 22, 2007

Today


Today I'm working it out, I'm rediscovering the joy of what it means to be saved. I want the temporary to be temporary in my heart and I want to know what it means to have the gospel alive on the inside. I want to know what it means to have good doctrine, I am hungry for a theology that lends itself only to life and life abundantly. Today as I sit here in these patented blue chairs I want you to know something very important...work it out. I challenge you to remember the faithfulness of the Creator of the universe, the I Am, Jesus. Remember today who He is and work it out, it's going to take a while, roughly eternity, but we can do it, just stay the course, not the course in Iraq, but the one that matters, the course into the heart of God, the one that I was created for. My heart is longing today, I'm going to work it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm right there with you. (((hugs)))

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home