Monday, February 12, 2007

Oh the Grammy's


I love music. Music is something that matters to me more than most things. I love it. I love real, good raw, rough music. I have a passion for it, but something that I absolutely hate is the Grammy's.

In a desperate attempt to recapture music lovers' attention the Grammy's gave The Police a gazillion dollars to reunite and open the show with none other than "Roxanne". I still didn't watch. That's right, it's that bad. The Grammy's are so lame I would guess that it's the only thing that you can get on TV in the first layer of hell.

Even worse, they made it about politics and handed the Chicks every award they could for taking on the man. Dude, you might think that you're really stickin' it to the president by bashing him but the truth is is that even though you took home a bunch of trophies he still got re-elected, so looks like your little rampage didn't even really actually matter because the people who vote on whether or not you get little statues are the people who never would have voted for him in the first place.

We'll file this under things that don't really matter, just spouting random thoughts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate the grammy's too, and almost all the bands that go...maybe all of them.

and as far as raw music, here's to those who played in the herrnhut prayer room!

love ya' kids.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

I really don't have an opinion on the Grammy's...I was too busy working on my nunchaku skills when they were on so the heck wit' 'em!

11:30 PM  
Blogger well,blue productions said...

Just a note to remember in context to this post, I'm not a Republican.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home