Thursday, February 15, 2007

For Grandma Catherine

This past Sunday Jesse's beloved Grandma Catherine passed away. Jesse along with Josh and James flew to LA yesterday morning for her funeral. She was freakin' awesome. As I've stated before I would have married Jesse simply to be related to her. She was in a league of her own and was unashamed about who she was. GC made me feel like I belonged in the fam from the first time she met me, it was so sweet and made a potentially horribly awkard situation fun.

Thanks Grandma for making me feel like I was always part of the fam, thanks for never taking any of Jamsie's crap and thanks for locking yourself in the car at Josh and Steffie's wedding, we still laugh about that all the time. We love you and you are greatly missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home